Fletch Water Sports 24' Pontoon Rental in Santa Rosa Beach
Book with Confidence
You are booking direct!
Real time availability
No need to wait for tickets
Reef Beach Services & Rental now booking 24' Pontoon Rentals through Fletch Water Sports
Departs on the Bay in Santa Rosa Beach from CESSNA LANDING BOAT LAUNCH, 105 Hog Town Bayou Ln, Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459 (N County Highway 393) Directions: Cessna Landing is located about 1.6 miles North of Hwy 98 on Hwy 393. Take Hwy 393 North, go past the first stop sign you reach North of Hwy 98, in about ½ mile you will see Cessna Landing on your left. If you have gone over the small bridge, you just past Cessna Landing
- Departs from Cessna Landing Boat Launch, 105 Hog Town Bayou Ln, Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459 (N County Highway 393)
-Directions: Cessna Landing is located about 1.6 miles North of Hwy 98 on Hwy 393. Take Hwy 393 North, go past the first stop sign you reach North of Hwy 98, in about ½ mile you will see Cessna Landing on your left. If you have gone over the small bridge, you just past Cessna Landing
- Brand New 24’ 2022 or 2023 Bentley Pontoon Rental with Mercury 115 HP Motor
- Easy Santa Rosa Beach location!
- Cooler, Float Tubes, Bimini Top among other included amenities!
-A full tank of gas to start the fun-filled day.
-A cooler with two bags of ice.
-All Coast Guard approved safety equipment.
-Two heavy duty float tubes.
-Bimini Top for plenty of shade.
-AM/FM Radio & Bluetooth equipped
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate attire
- Snacks & beverages (no glass)
- The law requires the driver of a boat born on or after January 1, of 1988 to have a boat license. If you were born prior to January 1, 1988 you don’t need a boat license but you must have a valid driver’s license.
- At Fletch Water Sports we require the person renting our boats to be 21 or older, have a drivers license, credit card, and cell phone.
-Can carry up to 12 people or up to 1,600 lbs
* We recommend no more than 10 passengers for your comfort
* Children count as a passenger per Coast Guard Regulations
- We require that you check in at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- A deposit of 750.00 is required on the day of your rental. The deposit returned to customer when boat and other equipment is returned in the same condition as when it was rented. If damages do occur to the boat or equipment, repairs will be charged to the renter’s credit card per the rental agreement.
- Although gratuities are not required, but they are greatly appreciated by our dock hands.
- We do not provide boat captains. However, there are many experienced licensed captains in the area who can be your captain for the day. If you hire a captain, you will be responsible for paying their fee and gratuity directly. They are counted in the maximum headcount/weight limit for the boat.
- Tardy Returns: $25 per each 15 minutes (or portion there of) Plus Fees and Taxes