Child SUP Rental
Book with Confidence
You are booking direct!
Real time availability
No need to wait for tickets
This paddle board is specially designed for kids to provide greater stability for our favorite guests. We recommend this board for kids weighing less than 120 pounds and an adult must be present with the child in order for them to enjoy this board.
- Child Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Rental
- Life Vest
- Gratuity (optional)
Our physical address is 812 State Route 49, Cleveland, NY 13042. For those using GPS or mobile apps (our customers using Apple Maps, in particular, tell us that it gave them incorrect directions), beware that many systems will lead you to an address about 15 minutes from our location. We are located between Cleveland and Jewel on the north shore of Oneida Lake. Our driveway is located BETWEEN DRIVE 17 and DRIVE 18.
- No pets allowed
- No pulling watersports allowed
- A valid photo ID, a credit card, and a legal guardian must be present at the time of check-in.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time for paperwork and orientation. Failure to do so will decrease your rental time.
- Children under the age of 12 will need to keep the life vest on at all times. We will fit them prior to the rental.
- In order to rent and operate our equipment, you must be 21 years of age, with a valid drivers license, and a major credit card. A boating license is not required to operate the rental equipment.
- Late Return Fee: $50 per each 30 minutes past the designated return time.