Brandon Styles TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE Dinner Show - 1 Man, 40 Voices
Tuesdays & Saturdays at 5:30 pm (Jan & Feb)
Snowbirds Voted, "BEST GROUP ACTIVITY" + "BEST DATE NIGHT".
Enjoy a delectable plated dinner followed by an up-close & personal show that will take you and your date on a TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE as Brandon Styles magically changes his voice while singing nearly 40 classic artists from 1950-1970! Just to name a few, you'll hear Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Neil Diamond, and Louis Armstrong.
This show is family-friendly and there is no dress code or no age restrictions.
Dinner Is Served
Garden Salad With Ranch Or Balsamic Vinaigrette
Spaghetti With Meat Balls
1 Soda Or Bottled Water
*Refills and a limited alcoholic beverage menu will be available for purchase at additional costs, cash only, prior to the show starting
*Meal proudly prepared by Groovy Goat
→ Professional singing impressions from a Vegas-trained talent
→ Great for date-night or families
→ Dinner & show
This show runs on Tuesdays & Saturdays in January & February only. Click on RESERVE YOUR TICKETS to check availability or call 251-237-3330
Youth General Admission (4-17) Dinner & Show $34.00
Adult General Admission (18+) Dinner & Show $42.00
VIP Admission (Any Age) Dinner & Show $62.00
GROUPS of 8 or more (18+) Dinner & Show $37.00
VIP GROUPS of 8 or more (Any Age) Dinner & Show $57.00
**VIP EXPERIENCE (limited to 20 people per show)**
• Guaranteed seats in the front 2 rows
• Private pre-show meet & greet with Brandon Styles (photo opportunity and close-up magic experience. Psst...Brandon took top 6 in the world for close-up magic!)
• One autographed photo
• Must arrive at 4:30 pm
**Fresh Flower Gift ADD-ON Only $30!**
• Beautiful fresh flowers and a vase will be ready at your table to surprise your date.
If you want to sit with someone or another group, please purchase your tickets together, or please put their name in the comments during checkout.
● Tickets are held under your last name. Once you arrive at the venue, present your name to the hostess to check-in before finding your seat. You DO NOT need to print your voucher.
General Admission Ticket
● Doors open at 5:00 pm for seating.
VIP EXPERIENCE Ticket
● You must arrive at 4:30 pm for your private close-up magic pre-show and meet & greet session with Brandon Styles.
● Dinner will be served at 5:30 pm. *Please let us know ahead of time of any food allergies or restrictions (put this information in checkout notes or call)
● The main show starts at 6:00 pm and lasts for 1 hour
● Free Parking at OWA
● Park at OWA's parking lot and walk through the clock tower entrance near Groovy Goat Restaurant. Once you pass Hershey's, turn right and Brandon Styles Theater is located next to Alvin's Island & across from Lucy's Restaurant.
● Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
● Tickets are only valid for the day of booking
● Children under 3 are FREE when sitting in a parents lap
● Handicap accessible
● Certified service dogs welcome
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. If for any reason the show is canceled, customers may receive a full refund or move to another show time/date.