Mardi Gras Murder Mystery Dinner Show Presented by ICMTheatre Group
Thursday, February 8 & Friday, February 9 at 6:30 pm
During the "Murder Gras" event, hosted by the exclusive Krew of Sparrow at Mardi Gras, a member from a rival krewe unexpectedly dies due to excessive partying. The audience soon realizes that everyone present could be the culprit, and they must carefully examine the evidence to uncover the true innocent. This story involves betrayal, revenge, and unexpected twists. Dress in your finest attire for Fat Tuesday and become part of the detective's krewe as they solve this mysterious case.
This family entertainment features actors in a live, interactive, and comedic experience with audience members as they work to solve the "murder" through physical clues, spoken dialogue, and inferred character motives.
There is no dress code or no age restrictions but we do encourage Mardi Gras attire!
*Please keep in mind that ticket sales close 24 hours prior to each show so we have a final count for catering. Click on RESERVE YOUR TICKETS to check availability or call 251-237-3330
Salad, grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes, green beans, roll, dessert bottled water or soda.
*Meal proudly prepared and served by: Meals Made Marvelous. *Menu subject to change without notice. No substitutions.
General Admission Dinner & Show $60.00
Doors open at 6:00 pm, the show starts at 6:30 pm and lasts approx. 2 hours, dinner is served around 7:00 pm. If you want to sit with another group, please purchase your tickets together, or please put their name in the comments during checkout.
→ Professional cast
→ Great for date-night or families
→ Dinner & show
● Tickets are held under your last name. Once you arrive at the venue, present your name to the hostess to check in before finding your seat. You DO NOT need to print your voucher.
● Free Parking at OWA. *You do not have to pay admission to get into OWA, Brandon Styles Theater is separate from the amusement park.
● Park at OWA's parking lot and walk through the clock tower entrance near Groovy Goat Restaurant. Once you pass Hershey's, turn right and Brandon Styles Theater is located next to Alvin's Island & across from Lucy's Restaurant. DO NOT GO TO THE OWA THEATER NEXT TO PAULA DEEN'S.
● Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
● Tickets are only valid for the day of booking
● Children under 3 are FREE when sitting in a parents lap
● Handicap accessible
● Certified service dogs welcome