Captain Jambo's Destin Parasailing
Come experience beach parasailing! You are here for the beach, so add some excitement and parasail right on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico!
Enjoy flying free with the wind in your ears, and the expanse of the sky enveloping you. Take-off and land on the boat from a seated position using a smooth hydraulic winch system. There is an optional ocean dip before landing. Save your phone from the salty waves and get the best shots with our camera and GoPro packages. Fun for the whole family! (5-90 years old!!)
→ Soar 500 feet into a bird’s eye view of many marine animals!
→ Hang out at the beach while you wait!
→ No long, hot boatrides! 45 minutes on the boat. Fun and done!
→ Shortest wait times!
→ 6 parasailers per trip means a more comfortable experience.
We are located at the bottom of the Tarpon Beach Access. Take the walkway between Crystal Sands and the Sea Oats Motel at 3420 Scenic Hwy 98, Destin, Florida 32541. Click link for directions:
(Directions w/ address and pictures --> https://imgur.com/a/QqBaHTn ). Arrive 20 minutes before departure time to check-in. Wear a bathing suit, bring cash for tips, and leave valuables that cannot get wet in your car. Photo ID is required for all credit purchases at check-in. You will be boarding the boat from the water. Plan for traffic delays in June, July, and August. We reserve the right to charge $50 late fee if your party does not arrive by the scheduled time. Excessive delays cannot be accommodated and will result in cancellation without refund. Limited parking in summer on the street near the Tarpon Street Beach Access or any public parking lot. Check in at the hut, and we will see you soon... in the air! Hold on to the butterflies in your tummy and board 'cause we are gonna fly!
Duration: 45 Minutes round trip. 10-12 Minutes in air
● Life jackets & Gear
● 22 year-experienced captain with a sense of humor
● Gratuities - cash or credit - 15% customary
● HD photo or GoPro
Limited in summer on the street near the Tarpon Street beach access.
● Children 5-17 may parasail with adult permission.
● Pregnant women are not allowed on the boat, we love and care about our next generation! We accommodate all disabilities and ages on the boat, but only children 5 years old and older may fly. Participants must not have an acute back injury, unstable heart conditions, or weigh over 300 lbs.
● Parasail boat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Bring Photo ID to match Credit Card Name, unless paying cash. ● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back deck of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available for a small fee.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc. Bring at your own risk or leave on beach and we will photograph your flight for an additional charge.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a 10% cancellation fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be refunded. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
You must be able to climb a short ladder to board boat with minimal assistance.