Catamaran Tours (Snorkel, Dolphins, Crab Island, & Sailing)
Whether you snorkel or you've come to see Destin's dolphins, turtles, and other sea life, up close, you won't see anything like this on any big boat tour! We specialize our trips to the activities you want to experience: Visit Crab Island, snorkel deep or shallow spots, sail through the Choctawhatchee Bay, Destin Harbor, and out on the Gulf of Mexico, and experience the dolphins closer ever before!. Stop at Okaloosa Island to look for shells after checking out the scene at Crab Island. It's your trip, go where the adventure takes you!
→ Sit on the deck with plenty of shade or hang out on the trampoline and watch the waves.
→ A relaxing, yet exhilarating sail.
→ Make some amazing memories with family or friends with our custom tours!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR A GREAT TRIP:
Bring towels, hats and sunblock as needed. Add an extra 20 min to your commute time to park and arrive on the dock. You will be boarding the boat at Destin Marina, located on the less busy side of Hwy 98 (This is not the HarborWalk Village): Turn off Hwy 98 between McGuire's huge green restaurant and the tattoo parlor (last right before the Marler Bridge):
7 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL.
YOU WILL NOT PARK at Destin Marina, ONLY DROP OFF and PICK UP your things. YOU WILL PARK in the Zerbe Street pay lot at the corner of Zerbe St and Sibert Ave. Google: "Zerbe Street Parking Lot" for directions.
There is a $5 fee to park paid by app at ppprk.com. TIP: Drop your party off with belongings at the Marina then park, and take the 6-min walk to Marina. DO NOT CROSS HWY 98. You will see a jet ski and trailers lining the Destin Marina street where you walk off of Calhoun Ave. If you unsure, text for photo directions the day before and we will be happy to send them.
You will board on the dock, just look for the white catamaran with two pointed hulls! Leave ample driving time for traffic in June through August. And don't forget gratuity for our hard-working Captain Billy. 15-20% is customary.
Duration: 2-7 hours
● Life jackets, port-o-let, MP3-compatible stereo
● Snorkel equipment & instruction
● Fun-loving, experienced captain with a sense of humor
● Gratuities - cash or credit - 15-20% customary
● We have the cooler with ice. Bring your favorite drinks and food!
● HD photo package or GoPro available
● Must be able to climb short ladder with minimal assistance.
● Sailboat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock and sun hat.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will be refunded 50% of their trip. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded.