Catamaran Tours (Snorkel, Dolphins, Crab Island, & Sailing)
ATTENTION: Departs from 314 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541
Whether you snorkel or you've come to see Destin's dolphins, turtles, and other sea life, up close, you won't see anything like this on any big boat tour! We specialize our trips to the activities you want to experience: Visit Crab Island, snorkel deep or shallow spots, sail through the Choctawhatchee Bay, Destin Harbor, and out on the Gulf of Mexico, and experience the dolphins closer ever before!. Stop at Okaloosa Island to look for shells after checking out the scene at Crab Island. It's your trip, go where the adventure takes you!
→ Sit on the deck with plenty of shade or hang out on the trampoline and watch the waves.
→ A relaxing, yet exhilarating sail.
→ Make some amazing memories with family or friends with our custom tours!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR A GREAT TRIP:
Bring towels, hats and sunblock as needed and anything to make your trip fun! Add an extra 15 min to your commute time to park and arrive on the dock. You will be boarding the boat at Heron Harbor, located on Hwy 98. Just Google "Heron Harbor" and click map for directions. (Parking lot address is 314 Harbor Blvd. Look for the Heron Harbor 314 sign on Harbor Blvd / Hwy 98). There is a $10 parking fee paid by parking app at passportparking.com. The location number is 2280 and can be done ahead of time but not necessary. Their sign is on the boardwalk or see the photos on the confirmation. Once parked, walked south towards the water down to the dock and walk out to the very end of the dock. Take a left and you will see our sign. The boat may be out on a trip and will return at your trip time. ***Please note a dock runs North and South and has boats tied to it. A boardwalk runs East and West and is on land and takes you on a leisurely walk sightseeing (not to the boat).*** Once there, look for the white catamaran sailboat with two pointed hulls and smiling Captain Billy!
Leave ample driving time for traffic in June through August. And don't forget gratuity for our hard-working Captain Billy. 15-20% is customary.
Duration: 2-7 hours
● Life jackets, port-o-let, MP3-compatible stereo
● Snorkel equipment & instruction
● Fun-loving, experienced captain with a sense of humor
● Gratuities - cash or credit - 15-20% customary
● We have the cooler with ice. Bring your favorite drinks and food!
● HD photo package or GoPro available
● Must be able to climb short ladder with minimal assistance.
● Sailboat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock and sun hat.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.