Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Wind in the sails, your honey at your hip, a majestic Destin sunset on the horizon... what else could your vacation need? See dolphins jumping and turtles as they flip up in the waves. You can't get any closer than this!
Call to customize this magical trip with dinner, drinks, or that special something! Destin sunset cruises are not only great for couples, but the whole family too!
We offer marriage proposal cruises of Destin, FL! Book your trip, and surprise your love with a private engagement sail of Destin, call for more details.
→ Enjoy a relaxing sail around the emerald waters of Destin
→ Get away from the crowds and stretch out on our private trip!
→ Perfect for all ages
2 or 3 hr trip, call for 3 hr booking
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR A GREAT TRIP:
Bring towels, hats and sunblock as needed. Add an extra 20-30 min to your commute time to get settled on the boat. You will be boarding the boat at Destin Marina, located at:
7 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL. YOU WILL NOT PARK at Destin Marina, ONLY DROP OFF and PICK UP your things. YOU WILL PARK in the Zerbe Street pay lot at the corner of Zerbe St and Sibert Ave. Google: "Zerbe Street Parking Lot" for directions.
There is a $5 fee to park paid by app at ppprk.com. TIP: Drop your party off with belongings at the Marina then park, and take the 5-min walk to Marina. You will board on the dock, just look for the white catamaran with two pointed hulls! Leave ample driving time for traffic in June through August. And don't forget gratuity for our hard-working Captain Billy. Tipping keeps our quality high.
Duration: 2-3 hours
● Life jackets & snorkel equipment & instruction
● Ice chest with ice
● 22 year-experienced captain with a sense of humor
● HD photo or GoPro
● Drinks, libations, food
Please park at the $5 pay parking located on the corner of Zerbe Street and Sibert Ave
● Must be able to climb short ladder with minimal assistance.
● Sailboat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available for a small fee.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will be refunded 50% of their trip. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded.