Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Wind in the sails, your honey at your hip, a majestic Destin sunset on the horizon... what else could your vacation need? See dolphins jumping and turtles as they flip up in the waves. You can't get any closer than this!
Call to customize this magical trip with dinner, drinks, or that special something! Destin sunset cruises are not only great for couples, but the whole family too!
We offer marriage proposal cruises of Destin, FL! Book your trip, and surprise your love with a private engagement sail of Destin, call for more details.
→ Enjoy a relaxing sail around the emerald waters of Destin
→ Get away from the crowds and stretch out on our private trip!
→ Perfect for all ages
2 or 3 hr trip, call for 3 hr booking
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR A GREAT TRIP:
Bring towels, hats and sunblock as needed and anything to make your trip fun! Add an extra 20 min to your commute time to park and arrive on the dock. You will be boarding the boat at Heron Harbor, located on Hwy 98. Just Google "Heron Harbor" and click map for directions. (Parking lot address is 314 Harbor Blvd, Destin. Look for the Heron Harbor 314 sign on Harbor Blvd / Hwy 98). There is a $10 parking fee paid by parking app at passportparking.com. The location number is 2280 and can be done ahead of time but not necessary. Their sign is on the boardwalk or see the photos on confirmation. Once parked, walked south towards the water down to the dock and walk out to the very end of the dock. Take a left and you will see our sign. The boat may be out on a trip and will return at your trip time. ***Please note a dock runs North and South and has boats tied to it. A boardwalk runs East and West and is on land and takes you on a leisurely walk sightseeing (not to the boat).*** Once there, look for the white catamaran sailboat with two pointed hulls and smiling Captain!
Leave ample driving time for traffic in June through August. And don't forget gratuity for our hard-working Captain. 15-20% is customary.
Duration: 2-7 hours
● Life jackets, port-o-let, MP3-compatible stereo
● Snorkel equipment & instruction
● Fun-loving, experienced captain with a sense of humor
● Gratuities - cash or credit - 15-20% customary
● We have the cooler with ice. Bring your favorite drinks and food!
● HD photo package or GoPro available
● Must be able to climb short ladder with minimal assistance.
● Sailboat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock and sun hat.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded.