Catamaran Fireworks Cruise
One night only Destin has a fireworks display over the harbor! Come out Thursday nights for a spectacular display while cruising in the sailboat. The deck of the catamaran is perfect for having fun with friends and family, there are two benches and a front trampoline for watching the explosions!
→ Enjoy a relaxing cruise to the best fireworks viewing area.
→ Family friendly activity
→ Spread out and enjoy some space away from the crowds.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR A GREAT TRIP:
Bring towels, hats and sunblock as needed. Add an extra 20-30 min to your commute time to get settled on the boat. You will be boarding the boat at Destin Marina, located at:
7 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL.
YOU WILL NOT PARK at Destin Marina, ONLY DROP OFF and PICK UP your things. YOU WILL PARK in the Zerbe Street pay lot at the corner of Zerbe St and Sibert Ave. Google: "Zerbe Street Parking Lot" for directions.
There is a $5 fee to park paid by app at ppprk.com. TIP: Drop your party off with belongings at the Marina then park, and take the 5-min walk to Marina. You will board on the dock, just look for the white catamaran with two pointed hulls! Leave ample driving time for traffic in June through August. And don't forget gratuity for our hard-working Captain Billy. Tipping keeps our quality.
Duration: 1.5 hours
● Life jackets & snorkel equipment & instruction
● Ice chest with ice
● 22 year-experienced captain with a sense of humor
● HD photo or GoPro ● Drinks, libations, food
Free parking in large sand/gravel lot by on the West side of the Destin Bridge.
● Must be able to climb short ladder with minimal assistance.
● Sailboat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available for a small fee.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will be refunded 50% of their trip. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.