Catamaran Fireworks Cruise
ATTENTION: Departs from Heron Harbor 314 Harbor Blvd, Destin Fl, 32541
One night only Destin has a fireworks display over the harbor! Come out Thursday nights for a spectacular display while cruising in the sailboat. The deck of the catamaran is perfect for having fun with friends and family, there are two benches and a front trampoline for watching the explosions!
→ Enjoy a relaxing cruise to the best fireworks viewing area.
→ Family friendly activity
→ Spread out and enjoy some space away from the crowds.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR A GREAT TRIP:
Bring towels, hats and sunblock as needed. Add an extra 15 min to your commute time to park and arrive on the dock. You will be boarding the boat at Heron Harbor, located on Hwy 98. Just Google "Heron Harbor" and click map for directions. (Parking lot address is 314 Harbor Blvd. Look for the Heron Harbor 314 sign on Harbor Blvd / Hwy 98) Once parked, walked south towards the water down the ramp towards the docks and walk out to the very end of the docks. Take a left. Look for the white catamaran with two pointed hulls and smiling Captain Billy!
You will board on the dock, just look for the white catamaran with two pointed hulls. Leave ample driving time for traffic in June through August. And don't forget gratuity for our hard-working Captain Billy. 15-20% is customary.
Duration: 2-7 hours
● Life jackets, port-o-let, MP3-compatible stereo
● Snorkel equipment & instruction
● Fun-loving, experienced captain with a sense of humor
● Gratuities - cash or credit - 15-20% customary
● We have the cooler with ice. Bring your favorite drinks and food!
● HD photo package or GoPro available
● Must be able to climb short ladder with minimal assistance.
● Sailboat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock and sun hat.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.