Captain Jambo's Beach Parasailing - June White Decker Park
Come enjoy flying free with the wind in your ears, and the expanse of the sky enveloping you. Take-off and land on the boat from a seated position using a smooth hydraulic winch system. There is an optional ocean dip before landing. Save your phone from the salty waves and get the best shots with our camera and GoPro packages.
→ Fun for the whole family! (5 years old and up).
→ Soar 400 feet into a bird’s eye view of many marine animals!
→ Hang out at the beach while you wait!
→ 6 person boat has a more intimate experience.
We are located next to the June White Decker Park beach access. DO NOT GOOGLE CAPTAIN JAMBOS as you will go to another location. Free, ample parking available in lot. Park by the Candymaker Candy Store. Our sign is just to left of the restrooms. Check in at the hut and be ready with your swimsuit on. Anything you bring must be waterproofed or able to brave the salty sea! You will be picked up by a RIB inflatable boat.
Hold on to the butterflies in your tummy 'Cause we are gonna fly!
Duration: 45-60 minute round trip. 10-12 minutes flight time.
● Life jackets & Gear
● 23 year-experienced captain with a sense of humor
● Gratuities - cash or credit - 10-15% customary
● HD photo or GoPro
● Waivers will be completed by all participants.
● Children 5-17 may parasail with parent/guardian or signed waiver.
● Pregnant women or children under 5 are not allowed on boat. Participants must not have an acute back injury, unstable heart conditions, or weigh over 300 lbs.
● Parasail boat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers will get wet so dress for fun!
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back deck of the boat using specialized, motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages taken by crew are available for a small fee.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc. Bring at your own risk or leave on beach and we will photograph your flight for an additional charge.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a 10% cancellation fee & a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be refunded. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
You must be able to climb a short ladder to board boat with minimal assistance.