Crab Island Swim Trip Aboard The Crab Island Runner
Crab Island is the most sought after destination in Northwest Florida. Come see what the hype is all about, join us aboard Crab Island Runner for a chartered trip to the popular sandbar in Destin, Florida.
Xtreme H2O Sports’ Crab Island Runner is a multi-passenger U.S. Coast Guard certified charter boat for up to 27 passengers. Fully inspected and insured, Crab Island Runner provides full shade over the walk-around deck and restroom for your comfort while on the water. Our Coast Guard licensed Captain and CPR certified mate guarantee to keep you safe while having a great time.
The excursion will also include an educational cruise in hopes of spotting dolphins and other sea-life!
- Cruise through Crab Island, East Pass, and the Destin Harbor
- Explore Crab Island, swim, play & hangout!
- Drinks and snacks available
- USCG Licensed captain and crew
- See dolphins & other marine wildlife
- Daytime (3hr) or Sunset (3.5hr) guided tour
- Lily Pad, Water Floats, & Water guns for all guest to share
- Captain and Crew
- Safety Equipment
- Bottled Water
- Life Vests
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate attire
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Minimum of 10 paying passengers required to depart. If this is not met, a customer service representative will call to reschedule or cancel.
- Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure. - Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children under 6 years of age must be wear a life jacket (these are provided).
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 27 passengers.
- Must be 21 years old or older to consume alcohol.
- Due to insurance policies no outside alcohol is allowed on board, but will be available for purchase.
- Glass items are prohibited on the boat.
- Customers must complete a waiver prior to departure. Please arrive 45 minutes early to complete this waiver and check in.
- The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawhatchee Bay depending on how rough the waves are. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine) can be purchased on board.
- Restrooms are available on board boat and at departure location.
- 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise.
- Parking is available on-site. .
- There is a snack bar available.
- Gratuities not included, 20% is customary.