Sunset Tour Aboard The Crab Island Runner
Destin, Florida has the most beautiful sunsets, get the best view aboard Crab Island Runner. Xtreme H2O Sports’ sunset dolphin tour is scheduled daily on Island Runner for two hours.
Crab Island Runner is a multi-passenger vessel, inspected and certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to safely accommodate 27 passengers and crew. Complete with a restroom and shade, Crab Island Runner is comfortable and safe for the whole family!
Bring along your camera to capture incredible views of the sunset from Crab Island and weather permitting, the Gulf of Mexico. Xtreme H2O Sports’ offers complimentary water bottles to our customers and snacks and sodas are available for purchase.
- Cruise through Crab Island, East Pass, and the Destin Harbor
- Drinks and snacks available
- USCG Licensed captain and crew
- See dolphins & other marine wildlife
- 2 hr guided sunset tour
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate attire
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Minimum of 10 paying passengers required to depart. If this is not met, a customer service representative will call to reschedule or cancel.
- Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure. - Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 27 passengers.
- Must be 21 years old or older to consume alcohol.
- Glass items are prohibited on the boat.
- The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawhatchee Bay depending on how rough the waves are. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine) can be purchased on board.
- Restrooms are available on board boat and at departure location.
- 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- There is a snack bar available.
- Gratuities not included.