Private All Inclusive Tour
Hop aboard the "Key Cat," a 26-foot power catamaran for an adventure you will not forget! Your guide, Captain Chandler, is a 5th generation native with extensive knowledge of Destin, Florida and the surrounding areas. Cruise the area in search of dolphins and other sea wildlife, go snorkeling, and experience Crab Island like the locals do. You will get to paddleboard, chill with a drink in your hand, and relax with no worries. Don't miss out, book your Private All Inclusive Tour today!
Customize your own trip! You can pick from hanging out at Crab Island, Snorkeling, and Dolphin sight seeing. Your local captain will provide you with the best options for the day at hand. Although a 3 Hour Charter provides enough time to do all three activities, it is usually better to book 4 or more hours if you want to do Dolphins, Snorkeling and Crab Island. A 3 Hour Charter is perfect to engage in 2 of the 3 listed activities.
- Private All Inclusive Tour in Destin, Florida for up to 6 passengers
- Pick your own activities (Crab Island, Snorkeling, and Dolphin site seeing)
- Licensed and experienced captain
- Morning or afternoon tours available
- Great for all ages
- Spray sunscreen can only be used while off the boat. It is highly recommended to use reef-safe lotion sunscreen.
- Tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers only, regardless of age or size.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid ID to book this activity.
- No drugs/drug-use permitted on board.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.
- Glass items are not permitted.
- Private Crab Island Excursion in Destin, Florida for up to 6 guests
- Cooler with ice & water
- Experienced captain
- Restroom on board
- Safety Equipment
- Bluetooth stereo
- Snorkeling gear
- Life vests
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Food and beverages (BYOB)
- Water shoes (optional)
- If the weather is deemed unfavorable by the vendor you may be rescheduled. If you cannot reschedule, you may receive a full refund contingent on vendor discretion.
- Travel time to Crab Island is about 10-15 minutes from the departure location.
- There is fresh running water and a restroom with a Jabsco electric toilet on board.
- Service animals with proper paperwork are permitted.
- Vendor uses a 26-foot Sea Cat Power Catamaran.
- There is free parking available on-site.
- Smoking is permitted.