Your SNUBA® adventure will begin on our Coast Guard approved Snuba Runner. We will depart at set times throughout the day on tours that last approximately 2 – 3 hours. Your Destin SNUBA® adventure will start in shallow water and take whatever time necessary to get comfortable breathing underwater. Once comfortable, you are then taken on a guided underwater tour. During the dive you are never more than 20 feet from the security of the raft floating on the surface. SNUBA® is a unique, patented shallow water diving system, bridging the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving.
PLEASE NOTE: make sure you book everyone in your party under ONE reservation, as this assures that your entire group will be all on the same boat (we have 6 boats.) If you book separate reservations, you risk being on different boats.
- 2 to 3 hour trip (depending on how many people are booked)
-Dive underwater up to 20 feet deep
- Breathe underwater for 20 – 30 minutes
- See marine life not accessible via snorkeling (burrfish, flounder, sea anemone, toadfish, spadefish, etc)
- Experience an underwater dive with a certified SNUBA® guide
- Snorkel while it's not your turn to dive
-Safety briefing & skills review:
* Participate in a 15 minute Safety Briefing about the SNUBA® system and what to expect during your tour
* Review and practice the skills discussed during the briefing, including: hand signals for underwater communication, mask clearing, proper breathing, skills for controlled ascents and descents, ear equalization techniques and more
- SNUBA harness, regulator, mask, fins and weight belt
- Complimentary bottled water
- Restroom on Board
- Canopy for Shade
- At least 8 years of age or older
- In good health or cleared by a physician to dive (you are required to complete and sign a brief Participant Record & Liability Release Form)
- Have good swimming skills and be comfortable in the water
- Able to speak conversational English
CHECK IN FOR TOUR
Please arrive no later than 1 HOUR before your departure time for check in. It is important to be on time because there is paperwork to fill out and gear to get fit for. Make sure to give yourself PLENTY of extra time for Destin traffic and parking. You will need to check in at our booth which is West of Margaritaville and across from the stage.
PLEASE NOTE: CHECK IN CLOSES 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. A REFUND WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF YOU MISS YOUR TRIP.
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING ON YOUR TOUR
Come wearing your swimsuits, bring lotion sunscreen, and towels. You may also bring a cooler with drinks and snacks. You are NOT allowed to drink alcohol before your dive, but if you’d like to bring it in the cooler and drink it after, you are welcome to. PLEASE NOTE: NO GLASS is allowed on the boat! We provide complimentary bottled water on all tours.
If we have to cancel your trip due to weather, we will issue you a full refund, or if you’d like you can reschedule.
(Tour times are subject to change based on weather and participation).
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 850-269-2329.