Destin X Jet Ski/Waverunner Rentals - Departing From Destin Harbor
Awesome fun for the entire family! Come ride from the best locations in Destin! Customers are launched from our location on the harbor. All of the equipment is in great condition unlike other competitors.
→ Yamaha V1 Sport Jet Skis
→ Up to 3 passengers or 400lb can ride on 1 Jet Ski (See restrictions)
→ Exceed speeds of 45 mph
→ Explore Crab Island
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Redeem your voucher at 214 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 with a representative. It is best to arrive at least 45 minutes early for instruction.
Jet ski rentals are available for rental March through November. Departure times are available daily. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at 214 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541. Limited space is available on high volume days so it is recommended to take one vehicle for your party.
● Fuel (1 tank of gas)
● 3 Seater Waverunner (or 400lb max)
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Required if born on or after January 1, 1988)
● Additional fuel after 1 tank (~$4/gallon)
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid photo id without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test and must be 16 years old with a valid photo id. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 400lb.
● This activity is prohibited for pregnant women.
● Children 5 and up can ride along with a parent based on their size and ability to hold on while in motion.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity and the vendor calls off the rental, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If you do not bring the Jet ski/waverunner back within the time frame designated, a $50 charge will be applied for every 15 minutes.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.