Destin X Parasailing - Departing From Destin Harbor
Join the an award winning staff for a parasailing adventure to remember. Parasailing is one of Destin's top activities and offers family fun for all ages. Daily departures are available during the Spring and Summer weather permitting.
→ Fly at heights exceeding 500 feet.
→ Up to three people can fly at once.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ Experienced captain and crew.
→ View Destin from a birds eye view.
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Destin X is located at 214 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior. Please complete this waiver prior to your arrival: https://awaiver.com/Sign/1217
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through October. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
● 8-10 minutes of air time
● Boat cruise of the Destin shore
● Gratuities (optional)
● Customer must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. Waivers will need to be completed by all participants.
● Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 3 CAN RIDE ON THE BOAT!
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for a fee, but this based on available room. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT SPECTATORS CAN RIDE UNLESS A GUARANTEED SPECTATOR TICKET IS PURCHASED. Payment for non-guaranteed spectators must be paid on arrival to Destin X watersports.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450 or be less than 90.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Customers are recommended to bring a camera, suntan lotion and small towel.
● We are Handicap Accessible, just note in your reservation if you will be needing any additional assistance so the captain is aware and crew is ready. We have experience helping passengers of many different physical limitations enjoy their flight.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the session may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.