Destin X Waverunner Dolphin Tour - Departing From Destin Harbor
Come enjoy a unique and upfront experience with wild bottlenose dolphins. Your adventure starts out at the Destin Marina as an experienced guide takes you to the dolphin "hang out". After exploring, the guide will allow you to adventure out as well. You can set the pace of your tour. Make sure to bring a waterproof camera so you can get some good shots of the dolphins!
→ Enjoy a unique and upfront experience with wild dolphins.
→ Guided tour on 3-seater Yamaha VX 1100 waverunners.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ Adventure and explore the Choctawatchee Bay
→ 1 hour tour & 30 min. of Free Time!
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Destin X is located at 214 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541. It is best to arrive at least 30-45min early minutes early for instruction.
Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in early morning. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at the East Pass Marina which is located at 214 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541. Limited space is available on high volume days so it is recommended to take one vehicle for your party.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Tour Guide
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Available On-site)
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● The 7:30am tour is only available if the 9am is full.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 400lb. Not valid for three grown adults.
● Jet Ski's MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6pm regardless of the time of departure.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
● Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the session may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.