90 HP 25 Ft. High Performance Pontoon - 12 Passenger Capacity
There is no better way to explore our beautiful Destin waters than to rent a boat for a day! Here at Dockside Watersports, a pontoon boat is the most popular for many reasons. The adventures are never ending when you are your own captain- your family can park on a beach and snorkel, anchor at Crab Island to swim and relax all day, cruise around the bay while Dolphin watching, take it out during our one-of-a-kind sunset or cap your Thursday night off by being right underneath the T-6 Destin Warbirds airshow followed by Fireworks (call for more information)!
- Best way to get to Crab Island.
- Very comfortable and rides smooth.
- Easy Ride.
- Fun For the Entire Family.
Please bring with you a valid driver's license for verification, credit card, cell phone, and the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase). Dockside Watersports is located at 390 Harbor Boulevard E, Destin, FL 32541. The ticket booth is located on property in the yellow building. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early with a valid ID and credit card for incidentals. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.
Pontoon rentals are available for tours from the beginning of March through the end of October.
Public parking is available on property.
● USCG Certified Life Vests
● Dry Box to store your wallet & cell phone
● Room For Coolers
● Bimini Top For Shade
● Drivers must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Customers that are born on or after January 1st 1988 must complete a Florida Boaters Test. Boaters test are available at http://www.boat-ed.com/floridarental Please take the test prior to your rental. This temporary license lasts up to 90 days.
● Boats are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, refreshments, cell phone, and a towel.
If you cancel within 24 hours of your reservation start time for reasons other than inclement weather, we will charge half of your total fare.