Fireworks Pontoon Rental - 12 Passenger Capacity
Book with Confidence
You are booking direct!
Real time availability
No need to wait for tickets
Every Thursday between Memorial Day and Labor Day there is a Destin Warbirds Airshow just prior to the sunset, and Destin fireworks immediately following the sunset! Dockside's owner is one of the pilots during the airshow! What a night of entertainment! Available only on Thursdays, Memorial day through Labor day. Available on July 4th also.
- Exciting WWII vintage airshow and fireworks display.
- Very comfortable and rides smooth.
- Easy Ride & Great Price.
- Fun For the Entire Family.
- *Boats are restricted to the harbor starting at sunset for the fireworks cruises.
Please bring with you a valid driver's license for verification, credit card, cell phone, and the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase). Dockside Watersports is located at 390 Harbor Boulevard E, Destin, FL 32541. The ticket booth is located on property in the yellow building. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early with a valid ID and credit card for incidentals. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.
Rentals are available for tours from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Public parking is available on property.
● USCG Certified Life Vests
● Dry Box to store your wallet & cell phone
● Room For Coolers
● Bimini Top For Shade
● Drivers must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Boats are restricted to the harbor starting at sunset for the fireworks cruises. ● Customers that are born on or after January 1st 1988 must complete a Florida Boaters Test. Boaters test are available at http://www.boat-ed.com/floridarental Please take the test prior to your rental. This temporary license lasts up to 90 days.
● Boats are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, refreshments, cell phone, and a towel.
If you cancel your reservation 24 hours or more prior to your departure date and time, the reservation is refundable minus a 3% cancellation fee. The reservation is non-refundable if you cancel within 24 hours of your departure time and date. If the trip is cancelled due to weather by us, the reservation is fully refundable.