Sunset Dolphin Cruise for Private Groups and Families
Panama City Beach Sunset Dolphin Cruise Private for Groups and Families . Posted price includes the first 10 passengers. Up to 24 passengers available.
Hop aboard this pontoon with extra space and enjoy a Premier Private Panama City Beach Sunset Dolphin Tour! Fit your entire family on one boat and get ready for a personalized one-of-a-kind experience with a USCG Master Captain at the helm to guide you. Search for dolphins, sightsee St. Andrews Bay, and take in the beauty of the Gulf of Mexico. Search for dolphin and schools of fish as the sky explodes in color and the sun dips below the horizon. Create lifelong memories with family and friends as you relax on the emerald green waters. Bachelorette Party, Booze Cruise, Family Reunion. Don't miss out, book this dolphin experience today!
- Private & Captained Sunset Boat Tour in Panama City Beach, Florida for up to 24 guests. Base Price covers first 10 passengers.
- Relax & cruise the emerald green water of the Gulf of Mexico
- Fit your entire family on one boat
- Witness the sunset & the beauty of the surrounding area
- Get the chance to see all kinds of marine life like dolphin, schools of fish, and even sea turtles
- Perfect idea for family & friends of all ages
-Private Panama City Beach Boat Tour for groups and families. First 10 passengers included in base price.
- USCG master captain
- Ice water
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Food & beverages (BYOB)
- Music player & playlist
- Charter boat is not handicap accessible. However, it is easy to board as there are no stairs.
- Price includes first 10 passengers. Additional Charge for additional passengers. All passengers are counted regardless of age.
- Vessel can easily carry 24 passengers, regardless of age or size.
- Guests must be 21 years old or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on board but you can smoke at dock and Shell Island. Vaping is allowed.
- The boat has a marine toilet on board.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, you may want to take preventative measures.
- The vendor can provide a music player and playlist if you inform them in advance.
- You will be cruising on a 32-foot USCG-inspected fiberglass hull pontoon.
- You may bring food and beverages (BYOB).
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Dogs are permitted.