Shell Island Dolphin Tour AFTERNOON for Private Groups and Families (3 Hours) 1:00 PM
Shell Island Dolphin Tour for Private Groups (3 hour)
Price posted is for the first 8 passengers. Up to 24 passengers seats available! Call for larger groups
Climb aboard and enjoy a Premier Private Panama City Boat Tour! Get ready for a personalized one-of-a-kind experience with a USCG master captain at the helm to guide you. Search for wild dolphin and enjoy the wind and emerald green water. Explore and snorkel Shell Island, look for marine life, shells, and bring some food and drinks for a nice picnic on the island. Learn the history of this beautiful and unique ecosystem. Create lifelong memories with family and friends as you design your own adventure. Bachelorette Party, Booze Cruise, Family Reunion. Don't miss out, book your experience today!
- 3 Hour Private & Captained Boat Tour in Panama City Beach, Florida for up to 24. Call for larger groups.
- Addy Anne tour boat is not handicap accessible. However, it is easy to board as there are no stairs and deck is flat and level with the dock.
- Call for all day tours
- Relax & cruise the emerald green water of the Gulf of Mexico
- Snorkel the jetties for some fun in the sun
- Explore & picnic on Shell Island
- Get the chance to see all kinds of marine life
- Perfect idea for family & friends of all ages
- 3 HOUR Panama City Beach, Shell Island tour.
- Snorkel mask
- Small sun umbrella
- USCG Master Licensed Captain
- Life vests
- Ice water
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Snorkel & fins (if you got ‘em)
- Long sleeve shirt or windbreaker
- Food & beverages (BYOB)
- Boat is not handicap accessible. However, it is easy to board as there are no stairs.
- Tour has a maximum capacity of 24 passengers, regardless of age or size.
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on board but you can smoke at dock and Shell Island. Vaping is allowed.
- The boat has marine toilet on board.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- Shell Island is an excellent place to picnic! You can bring a small grill if you care to cook out.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, you may want to take preventative measures.
- The vendor can provide a music player and playlist if you inform them in advance.
- You will be cruising on a 32-foot USCG-inspected fiberglass hull pontoon.
- Snorkel mask can be provided if you do not have one.
- You may bring food and beverages (BYOB).
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Dogs are permitted.