Shell Island Dolphin Tour MORNING for Private Groups and Families (2.5 Hrs) 10:00AM
Shell Island Dolphin Tour | Posted price includes the first 10 passengers. Up to 24 passenger seats available.
Climb aboard and enjoy a 2.5 hr Shell Island Dolphin Boat Tour! Base price includes your first 10 passengers. Get ready for a personalized one-of-a-kind experience with a USCG Master Captain at the helm to guide you. Find the wild dolphins and enjoy the wind and emerald green water. Explore and snorkel Shell Island, look for marine life, shells, and bring some food and drinks for a nice picnic on the island. Learn the history of this beautiful and unique ecosystem. Create lifelong memories with family and friends as you design your own adventure. Bachelorette Party, Booze Cruise, Family Reunion. Don't miss out, book your experience today!
- 3 Hour Captained Shell Island Boat Tour in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Base price for first 10 passengers. 24 seats available. Call for larger groups.
- Relax & cruise the emerald green water of the Gulf of Mexico
- Snorkel the jetties for some fun in the sun
- Explore & picnic on Shell Island
- Get the chance to see all kinds of marine life
- Perfect idea for family & friends of all ages
- 3 HOUR Panama City Beach, Shell Island tour.
- Snorkel mask
- Small sun umbrella
- USCG captain
- Life vests
- Ice water
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Snorkel & fins (if you got ‘em)
- Long sleeve shirt or windbreaker
- Food & beverages (BYOB)
- Boat is not handicap accessible. However, it is easy to board as there are no stairs.
- Tour can easily carry 24 passengers..
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on board but you can smoke at dock and Shell Island. Vaping is allowed.
- The boat has a marine toilet on board for emergency use.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- Shell Island is an excellent place to picnic! You can bring a small grill if you care to cook out.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, you may want to take preventative measures.
- The vendor can provide a music player and playlist if you inform them in advance.
- You will be cruising on a 32-foot USCG-inspected fiberglass hull pontoon.
- Snorkel can be provided if you do not have one.
- You may bring food and beverages (BYOB).
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Dogs are permitted.