Afternoon Dolphin Shell Island Private Guided 3 or 4 hour Tour Experience (Begins May 1)
1:00 CST- Shell Island PRIVATE Dolphin Tour | Posted price includes the first 7 passengers and a USCG Master Captain. Up to 15 passenger private tour available. Call for larger groups and longer tour.
Climb aboard and enjoy your Shell Island Dolphin Boat Tour! Base price includes your first 7 passengers. Relax with your friends and family on a personalize experience aboard the USCG inspected passenger vessel, Addy Anne! Smooth comfortable adventures on the water that seniors and young ones alike will treasure the memories of for life! Find the Southern Bottlenose dolphins, marine wildlife and many types of birds on these waters. Visit Shell Island, swim, snorkel, cruise the Gulf of Mexico shoreline along Panama City Beach, St. Andrews and the Grand Lagoon! Each adventure is personalized with your group in mind.
Perfect for those that don’t want to be in the big waves and open waters but prefer to be able to talk, listen to music, enjoy your favorite beverages and take in the salt air, emerald green waters and divine perfection of this unique area. Family Reunion, Bachelorette Party, Corporate Team Building, Booze Cruise…you will be glad you choose Emerald Coast Boat Tour to be at the helm! Book your experience now.
- Captained Shell Island Private Boat Tour in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Base price for first 7 passengers. 15 seats available. Call for larger groups and longer tour.
- Relax & cruise the emerald green water of the Gulf of Mexico
- Snorkel the jetties for some fun in the sun, weather permitting
- Explore & picnic on Shell Island
- Get the chance to see all kinds of marine life
- Perfect idea for family & friends of all ages
- Panama City Beach, Shell Island Dolphin tour.
- USCG captain
- Life vests
- Ice water
- Snorkel mask (bring yours if you have it)
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Snorkel & fins (if you got ‘em)
- Long sleeve shirt or windbreaker
- Food & beverages (BYOB)
- Boat is not handicap accessible.
- Tour can easily carry 15 passengers..
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on board but you can smoke at dock and Shell Island. Vaping is allowed.
- The boat has a marine toilet on board for emergency use.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- Shell Island is an excellent place to picnic! You can bring any food or drink you please including adult beverages for adults.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, you may want to take preventative measures.
-All departure times are CST.
- You will be cruising on a 32-foot USCG-inspected fiberglass hull pontoon, very smooth and great for older folks that are concerned with motion and spray and cold.
- Snorkel can be provided if you do not have one.
- You may bring food and beverages (BYOB).
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Dogs are permitted if they can handle this but they cannot get on the seats if they are 25lbs or more and you gotta clean up after them...pls.