Sunset Private Dolphin Tour (Begins May 1)
Step aboard for an unforgettable Shell Island Dolphin Boat Tour! Your initial booking price includes your first 7 passengers, ensuring an intimate private experience for you and your group. Relax and revel in a personalized voyage on the Addy Anne, a US Coast Guard inspected passenger vessel designed for comfort and safety. Your USCG Master Captain will be there to answer your questions. Easy access on and off vessel. Whether you're a senior seeking tranquility or a young one eager for adventure, this cruise promises lifelong memories for all!
Discover the enchanting world of the Southern Bottlenose dolphins, diverse marine life, and an array of majestic birds gliding over these pristine waters. Cruise along the picturesque shoreline of the Gulf of Mexico, encompassing Panama City Beach, St. Andrews, and the Grand Lagoon. Toast the most beautiful sunset on the planet! Each expedition is crafted to suit your group’s preferences.
Ideal for those preferring gentle waters and intimate settings, this cruise offers a haven where conversations flow, music sets the mood, favorite beverages are savored, and the refreshing salt air invigorates. Whether it's a Family Reunion, Bachelorette Party, Corporate Team Building, or a laid-back Booze Cruise, entrust Emerald Coast Boat Tour to steer your experience. Secure your spot at the helm of this remarkable journey now.
- Captained Shell Island Private Boat Tour in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Base price for first 7 passengers. 15 seats available. Call for larger groups and longer tour.
- Relax & cruise the emerald green water of the Gulf of Mexico
- Get the chance to see all kinds of marine life
- Perfect idea for family & friends of all ages
- Panama City Beach, Shell Island Dolphin tour.
- USCG captain
- Life vests
- Ice water
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Long sleeve shirt or windbreaker
- Food & beverages (BYOB)
- Boat is not handicap accessible.
- Tour can easily carry 15 passengers..
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on board but you can smoke at dock and Shell Island. Vaping is allowed.
- The boat has a marine toilet on board for emergency use.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- Shell Island is an excellent place to picnic! You can bring any food or drink you please including adult beverages for adults.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, you may want to take preventative measures.
- You will be cruising on a 32-foot USCG-inspected fiberglass hull pontoon, very smooth and great for older folks that are concerned with motion and spray and cold.
- You may bring food and beverages (BYOB).
-All departure times are CST.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Dogs are permitted if they can handle this but they cannot get on the seats if they are 25lbs or more and you gotta clean up after them...pls.