Panama City 12 Person Pontoon Boat Rental
A day on the water is guaranteed to please the whole crew! Captain your own boat from the still waters of Grand Lagoon, just minutes from Shell Island, where you can pull up on the beach and enjoy the day. Whether you are shelling, dolphin watching, swimming, or just relaxing, there is something for everyone! Book your pontoon rental today and experience beautiful Panama City Beach!
- Captain your own boat as you cruise to Shell Island
- See dolphins and other marine wildlife
- 50 horsepower engines on all pontoon boats
- Fuel Included with purchase of rental
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- The following items are prohibited: Glass, and scuba gear.
- The customer must be 18 to book this tour. Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. Boaters tests can be given prior to departure for $3 (paid upon arrival). If you were born before Jan 1, 1988, you do not need this license. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you need to take this test.
- The boat has a maximum of 12 passengers.
- Boats are not allowed in the Gulf of Mexico due to rough surf.
- Boats must be returned by 5:00 PM.
- Safety/Operating Orientation
- Life Vests
- Swim ladder
- Safety Gear
- Gratuity (optional)
- Cooler & Ice
What to Bring
- Coolers with food and beverages
- Snorkeling or fishing gear
- Valid Photo ID
- The Florida Boater's Test consists of 25 questions. They are not intended to be difficult. A Valid Photo ID is required to take the test.
- If the weather is unfavorable for your rental, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, the customer will be given a full refund.
- Your rental starts at the time listed on your voucher, not the time that you arrive. The boat is due back at the docks at the stated time. If you are an hour late to your 4-hour rental, you will only have the boat for 3 hours.