6 Passenger Private Fishing Charter with Family Traditions Charters
Prepare yourself for a fishing party of a lifetime as you and up to 5 others castaway to fish the abundant waters of the Gulf of Mexico with Family Tradition Charters! Step aboard and make your own unbelievable fishing memories as you, your crew, and Captain Leveral Raffield search for the biggest and baddest fish this side of the Florida peninsula! This roomy 36 ft. sport fisher is equipped with a large open back deck, a bathroom, and ice cold air conditioning cabin with cushioned bench seating.
- Private charter for up to 6 people
- Bait, tackle and fishing license included
- Experienced captain and crew
- Trips target snapper, grouper, triggerfish, and more
- Great for families and small groups
- No glass bottles or other glass items allowed on board.
- This trip is not for children under 3 and expectant mothers.
- Fishing license
What to Bring
- Drinks (alcohol allowed)
- Cooler to take your catch home
- Free parking available on site.
- Service dogs are allowed and personal pets are allowed at the captain's discretion for a fee.
- The boat is federally licensed.
- 4-hour trips are inshore/near-shore fishing trips which can come into the gulf, with the 6-12 hour trips are offshore trips.
- The boat can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
- Fishing cleaning service provided, at the dock for an additional charge.
- Those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take preventative measures.
- Handicap services are available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
- There are restrooms on board.
- If the weather or waters is unfavorable for fishing and the captain calls off the trip, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. If the trip is cut short due to weather conditions, the trip will be prorated.
- Family Tradition Charters is not responsible for any lost or damaged items. Please keep all electronics in a watertight bag or container until ready to use.