Destin Pontoon Boat Rental with Gilligan's Watersports
Be your own captain aboard your very own pontoon boat. Gilligan's Watersports is your destination for boating with the best equipment and helpful service. Each boat is equipped with 50 HP engines and can hold up to 12 passengers. Visit the popular Crab Island or even try your luck at some inland fishing in one of our popular bayous.
→ Clean and comfortable 12 passenger boats.
→ Friendly & professional instruction.
→ Yamaha 50 HP engines on all boats.
→ Lockable watertight storage compartments
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Gilligans Watersports is located at 530 Harbor Boulevard E, Destin, FL 32541. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early with a valid ID and credit card for incidentals. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your departure date. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
This activity offers 4 and 8 hour rentals daily. Customers must reserve at least one day in advance. Available departure times are varied, check times for your date in the calendar.
Duration of Activity
● 12 passenger pontoon boat
● Life vests & safety equipment (Children sizes available)
● Operating & safety orientation
● Swim Ladder
● Coolers & Ice
● Gratuity (optional)
Public parking is available at the location.
● Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 you do not need this license. This test can be administered upon arrival for $3.
● The person who books the pontoon boat must be at LEAST 18 years old, have a valid drivers license & credit card.
● Pontoon boats cannot go into the Gulf of Mexico.
● Glass bottles or items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
● Pets & Grills are not allowed on the boats. However, pet friendly boats are available upon request.
● Boats must be returned no later than 6:05pm
● Customers are recommended to bring towels, coolers with food & drinks, suntan lotion, water toys, and sunglasses.
● If you have any kids under 6, we have complimentary usage of life jackets for them.
● All boats are furnished with U.S. Coast Guard approved Life jackets for everyone & any other required safety equipment.
● If you don't know the waterways, a map of the waterway to help guide you through your trip is provided.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● If there is rain or dangerous conditions while boating, the price will be prorated accordingly.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time.
A $500 per boat cash deposit or credit card charge is required and will be refunded once the boat is returned without damage. Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. No refunds or changes can be made to a reservation that is purchased within 24 hours of the departure time. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.