There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing. It is a breath-taking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Imagine looking down and spotting sea turtles or dolphins. Get a bird's eye view of the city and the gulf. It is a memory that you will never forget! Come and see Destin like you never have.
→ Fly at heights up to 400 feet.
→ Up to three people can fly at once.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ 23 years of parasailing experience
→ Served over 100,000 customers.
Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to the Destin Harbor location (provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time (The same amount of time it would take you to get to our location at 8-9 a.m. is not the same amount of time it would take around 12-1 p.m. so please monitor your GPS and Travel Time wisely). It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs
● Life jackets
● Gratuities (optional)
● HD photo package w/ SD card ($25)
● Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure, in which minors may parasail without supervision.
● Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions.
● Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult. Parents or guardians must be the ones to fill out the waivers.
● Pregnant women or children under 6 are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $25, but there is a strict max of 2 spectators per family AND spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
● Customers are recommended to bring a camera, suntan lotion and small towel.
● While we are more than happy to accommodate handicap passengers please be aware that there are stairs that you will have to walk in order to get to the boats.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. No refunds or changes can be made to a reservation that is purchased within 24 hours of the departure time. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.