Santa Rosa Beach Paddleboard Tour
Step up your Santa Rosa Beach experience with the most exquisite view beyond the shore! Book your Paddleboard Tour and tap into the tranquility of standing on emerald green waters. Your adventure departs from the beach, bay, or one of 30A's coastal dune lakes with a CPR and World Paddle Association Certified Paddleboard Instructor. Experience is individualized and unique based on your desired adventure. Don't miss out, book today!
- Guided 1.5 Hour Paddleboard Tour in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Paddle the emerald green waters and look for marine life
- Fun for all experience levels
- Great for swimmers of all ages
- 1.5 Hour Guided Paddleboard Tour in Santa Rosa Beach
- Life jackets (upon request)
- Short instruction
- Dry bag
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothes
- Change of clothes (in case you get wet)
- Bug spray
- This adventure involves some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancies, disabilities, or injuries.
- Guests should feel comfortable in the water and know how to swim. If your swimming skills are questionable, you must wear a life vest at all times.
- There is a maximum of 4 guests per tour. If you would like to book more than 4 guests, please call a reservationist at 850-424-5125.
- Children should be 12 years old or older to ride the paddleboard alone. This is based on parent's discretion.
- The maximum weight per paddleboard is 250lbs.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.
- Pets are not permitted.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- You have the option to choose either the beach or the bay for your tour. However, the location is not guaranteed due to weather and water conditions. Vendor makes the call.
- There is no storage available at departure location. Please bring little as possible.
- Guests may fall off the board while paddleboarding so be prepared to get wet. - Restrooms may not be available at all departure locations.
- Vendor uses Yolo and Red Paddle inflatable boards.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
- Street parking is available on-site.