Intro Beach Tour by Lost Bay Helicopters
Brief aerial experience departing from Jack Edwards airport flying over The Hangout, down the beach, and returning to the airport. This special flight is only available Monday through Friday from noon to 4:00 P.M. Duration: 8 Minutes (approx.)
Your flight will depart from Gulf Air Center at Jack Edwards National Airport. For directions, search Lost Bay Helicopters with Google or Apple Maps. Please arrive 5mins prior to your scheduled flight time.
Helicopter flights are offered year round from 11am to 6:30pm. Without a reservation, flights are offered on a first come first serve basis. Please be aware that there may be a wait involved for your flight depending on the demand for the day.
Approx. 7 minutes.
● Helicopter Tour
● Noise-reduction headsets
● Free drinks
● Air conditioned reception area
● Gratuities (optional)
● Due to FAA regulations, no single passenger can be over 300lbs and total weight cannot exceed 600lbs.
● Must be 18 years old to book. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
● Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you will be accommodated in multiple flights.
Public parking is available at Gulf Air Center at no additional cost.
● Passengers are offered noise reduction headsets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
● Safety and experience is a number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
● Pilots are commercially rated and experienced.
● There are no guarantees sharks or other wildlife will be seen on the tour.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.