Beach Tour by Lost Bay Helicopters
Our Beach Tour flies for approximately 12 minutes, starting with breathtaking views of the white sand Gulf Shores beach and continuing up the coastline to Perdido Pass in Orange Beach before circling back to home base.
Your flight will depart from Gulf Air Center at Gulf Shores International Airport. For directions, search Lost Bay Helicopters with Google or Apple Maps. Please arrive 5 min. prior to your scheduled flight time.
Helicopter flights are offered year round from 12pm to Sunset.
Approx. 12 minutes.
● Helicopter Tour
● Noise-reduction headsets
● Free drinks
● Gratuities (optional)
● Due to FAA regulations, no single passenger can be over 300lbs and total weight cannot exceed 600lbs.
● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
● Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you will be accommodated in multiple flights.
Public parking is available at Gulf Air Center at no additional cost.
● Passengers are offered noise reduction headsets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
● Safety and experience is a number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
● Pilots are commercially rated and experienced.
● There are no guarantees sharks or other wildlife will be seen on the tour.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus the booking fee. Customers that opt to cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows will not be refunded. Unavoidable cancellations due to weather will either be rescheduled or fully refunded minus the booking fee. The decision to cancel due to weather or other safety of flight concerns is at the discretion of the pilot in command.