State Park Tour by Lost Bay Helicopters
In addition to the awesome views of the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach coastline offered by our Beach Tour, this 15+ minute experience incorporates an overhead guided tour of the famous Alabama Gulf State Park. Scope out your next favorite campsite or lakeside cabin, or just take in the undisturbed natural views of this beautiful coastal preserve.
Your flight will depart from Gulf Air Center at Jack Edwards National Airport. For directions, search Lost Bay Helicopters with Google or Apple Maps. Please arrive 5 min. prior to your scheduled flight time. Late arrivals will be pushed back to a later time.
Helicopter flights are offered year round from 11am to 6:30pm. In the event of inclement weather, customers will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
Approx. 15 minutes.
● Noise-reduction headsets
● Free water and soft drinks
● Air conditioned reception area
● Gratuities (optional)
● Due to FAA regulations, no single passenger can be over 300lbs and total weight cannot exceed 600lbs.
● Must be 18 years old to book. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
● Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you will be accommodated in multiple flights.
Public parking is available at Gulf Air Center at no additional cost.
● Children younger than 2 are not recommended to take this tour.
● Passengers are offered noise reduction headsets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
● Safety and experience is a number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
● Pregnant women are permitted to fly, but should consider their own comfort and any physical limitations before booking.
● Service dogs are permitted to fly, but the passengers must be confident that the dog can fly safely before booking. If the pilot deems the dog unable to fly, the flight may be canceled with no refund.
● Pilots are commercially rated and experienced.
● Customers are encouraged to bring cameras.
● There are no guarantees sharks or other wildlife will be seen on the tour.
● Alcohol is allowed on the premises but NOT on the aircraft. For occasions including anniversaries, birthdays, and proposals, please contact Tripshock at [email protected] for special arrangements.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded. Cancellations due to weather will either be rescheduled or fully refunded. The decision to cancel and reschedule/refund is at the discretion of the pilot in command.