Gulf Coast Experience Tour by Lost Bay Helicopters
The tour for the client that wants to see it all! This 30 minute aerial extravaganza departs from Jack Edwards Airport, takes in the beautiful Gulf Shores and Orange Beach coastlines, cruises over the islands, explores the state park, adventures out over the water in search of wildlife, and even pursues some local secrets: Hint **There are dinosaurs in these woods ;)** You'll leave this all-inclusive experience feeling like a local. This tour makes an amazing gift, an awesome couple's experience, or a special occasion celebration!
Your flight will depart from Gulf Air Center at Gulf Shores International Airport. For directions, search Lost Bay Helicopters with Google or Apple Maps. Please arrive 5 min. prior to your scheduled flight time. Late arrivals will be pushed back to a later time.
Helicopter flights are offered year round from 12pm-Sunset. In the event of inclement weather, customers will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
Approx. 30 minutes.
● Noise-reduction headsets
● Free water and soft drinks
● Gratuities (optional)
● Due to FAA regulations, no single passenger can be over 300lbs and total weight cannot exceed 600lbs.
● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
● Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you will be accommodated in multiple flights.
Public parking is available at Gulf Air Center at no additional cost.
● Children younger than 2 are not recommended to take this tour.
● Passengers are offered noise reduction headsets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
● Safety and experience is a number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
● Pregnant women are permitted to fly, but should consider their own comfort and any physical limitations before booking.
● Service dogs are permitted to fly, but the passengers must be confident that the dog can fly safely before booking. If the pilot deems the dog unable to fly, the flight may be canceled with no refund.
● Pilots are commercially rated and experienced.
● Customers are encouraged to bring cameras.
● There are no guarantees sharks or other wildlife will be seen on the tour.
● Alcohol is allowed on the premises but NOT on the aircraft.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus the booking fee. Customers that opt to cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows will not be refunded. Unavoidable cancellations due to weather will either be rescheduled or fully refunded minus the booking fee. The decision to cancel due to weather or other safety of flight concerns is at the discretion of the pilot in command.