Stand Up Paddleboard Rental
Stand up paddleboarding is becoming a very popular way to explore the calm waters of the Harbor and Norriego Point, as well as being a great way to get a work out.
Basic instruction is given to those who have never tried it. Guide maps are available to help navigate the waterways.
→ Life jackets, paddles and safety gear included
→ Located at the Beautiful Destin Harbor.
→ No minimum age to ride. But if under the age of 18, then parents must be on the water with them.
Please bring with you a valid driver's license for verification, credit card, cell phone, and the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase). Luther's Watersports is located at 200 Harbor Boulevard E, Destin, FL 32541. The ticket booth is located behind Dewey Destin's Harborside restaurant. Please arrive at least 20 minutes early with a valid Driver's License, Cell Phone, & Credit Card for incidentals.
Paddleboards are available for rental from the beginning of March through the end of October. Departure times are available daily. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "Check Availability" button above. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Customer parking is available in Luther's parking lot, which is located at 200 Harbor Boulevard E Destin, FL 32541 behind Dewey Destin's Harborside Restaurant.
● Limited to the Harbor only, unless renting with boat. (We can load it on the boat)
● Paddleboard (1 passenger) (Max capacity is 225 lbs)
● USCG certified life vests
● 1 Paddle
● Map of Waterways
● Safety lanyard and whistle
● Dry storage bin ( whatever you bring should be waterproof, as it may get wet)
● a Watch
● Anchor, on request
● Friendly and professional instruction
● For your safety, we do not rent in windy conditions or when there is rough current.
● Gratuities (optional)
● Paddelbaords are limited to the Harbor only, unless renting with a boat. Paddleboards are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Total weight capacity is 225lb.
● During this rental you will be responsible for Paddleboarding on your own and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
● Your Driver must be proficient in English for instructions and communicating with Law Enforcement.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Paddleboard docks are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
● There is no minimum age to ride, but it is up to the parents to decide whether or not their children are able to participate.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price can be prorated accordingly.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment. If you depart later than your scheduled departure time, it will shorten your duration of your paid time.