24 ft (12 passenger) Pontoon Boat Rental
Our 24 foot Pontoon Boats are roomy and have the sheer power to meet all your needs in the water.
Our Pontoon Boats are an easy way to enjoy the beautiful Choctawhatchee Bay in Destin. All of the boats are in great shape, reliable, and kept clean. Cruise around the bay or just relax at Crab Island, it's up to you!
→ Cruise the Choctawhatchee Bay and Destin Harbor on your own.
→ Friendly & professional instruction.
→ Yamaha 90 HP engines on all boats.
→ Watertight storage compartments
Please bring with you a valid driver's license for verification, credit card, cell phone, and the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase). Luther's Watersports is located at 200 Harbor Boulevard E, Destin, FL 32541. The ticket booth is located behind Dewey Destin's Harborside Restaurant. If you need a boater's safety license (required if you were born on or after January 1, 1988), arrive 45 minutes to rental time with a valid driver's license, cell phone, and $3. If a boater's test is not required, please arrive at least 20 minutes early with a valid driver's license and cell phone so you can depart on time.
This activity offers rentals daily. Customers must reserve at least one day in advance. Available departure times are varied, check times for your date in the calendar.
Duration of Activity
● Can carry up to 12 passengers or up to 1962 lbs combined, whichever comes first (Yes, children do count as a passenger per US Coast Guard regulations)
● 4-stroke Yamaha 90 HP engines.
● Bluetooth, AM/FM Radio
● Fuel is included. (up to 1 full tank of gas)
● USCG certified life vests (Children & Infant sizes available) all safety equipment provided
● Dry storage bin (whatever you bring should be waterproof as it may get wet)
● Easy access ladder
● Bimini top, for plenty of shade on board
● Map of waterways
● Friendly and professional instruction
● Coolers & Ice
● Gratuity (optional)
Free onsite parking is available for our customers at 200 Harbor Blvd and behind Dewey Destin's Harborside restaurant at 202 Harbor Blvd. Limited space is available on high volume days, so it’s recommended to carpool, if possible.
● Pontoon boats cannot go into the Gulf of Mexico.
● Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
● Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 you do not need this license. The test is available on-site for $3 or you can take the test online from our website and a link will be provided in your confirmation email.
● The person who books the pontoon boat must be at LEAST 18 years old, have a valid drivers license & credit card.
● During this rental you will be responsible for captaining your own boat and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
● Glass bottles or similar items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
● Silly string is prohibited.
● BBQ Grills are prohibited.
● Towables are prohibited.
● Generators are prohibited.
● Your Driver must be proficient in English for instructions and communicating with Law Enforcement.
● Customers are recommended to bring towels, coolers with food & drinks, suntan lotion, water toys, and sunglasses.
● If you have any kids under 6, we have complimentary usage of life jackets for them.
● All boats are furnished with U.S. Coast Guard approved Life jackets for everyone & any other required safety equipment.
● If you don't know the waterways, a map of the waterway to help guide you through your trip is provided.
● Pets are allowed on our vessels.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price can be prorated accordingly.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment. If you depart later than your scheduled departure time, it will shorten your duration of your paid time.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.