Waverunner/Jet Ski Rental
Our 4-stroke Yamaha waverunners offer uncompromising power on the water in Destin. They seat up to 2 adults (up to 485 lbs) or 1 adult and 2 small children. If you want fast acceleration, superior handling & stability, or even the sheer thrill of experience of fun in the sun. Come experience it first-hand by renting from us.
→ Yamaha 4-stroke waverunners.
→ Seat up to 2 adults (up to 485 lbs) or 1 adult and 2 small children → Fast acceleration, superior handling & stability.
→ Basic orientation and instruction included.
→ FREE Guide map of the waterway included.
A $500 Credit Card or cash deposit is required on the day of the rental, which will be refunded/released once the equipment is returned without damage.
Please bring with you a valid driver's license for verification, credit card, cell phone, and the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase). Luther's Watersports is located at 200 Harbor Boulevard E, Destin, FL 32541. The ticket booth is located behind Dewey Destin's Harborside restaurant. If you need a boater's safety license (required if you were born on or after January 1, 1988), arrive at least 45 minutes to rental time with a valid driver's license, cell phone, and $3. If a boater's test is not required, please arrive at least 20 minutes early with a valid driver's license and cell phone so you can depart on time.
Waverunner rentals are available for rental from the beginning of March through the end of October. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "Check Availability" button above. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at 200 Harbor Blvd E, Destin, FL 32541 & behind Dewey Destin's Restaurant, which is located at 202 Harbor Boulevard E Destin, FL 32541. Parking is limited on high volume days, therefore it is highly encouraged that customers carpool to and from the activity.
● Seats up to 2 adults (485 lbs max) or 1 adult and 2 small children
● USCG certified Life Vests (children and infant sizes available
● All safety equipment provided
● Watertight storage (whatever you should bring needs to be waterproof, as it may get wet)
● 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 High Output 1049CC engine and No Governors to slow down the waverunner
● Yamaha's Ride ®, which allows driver's to easily accelerate, reserve, and dock (most rentals do not offer reverse)
● Reboarding Step
● Map of Waterways
● Anchor, on request
● Friendly and professional instruction
● Fuel is included, up to 1 full tank of gas
● Boater's test (required if born on or after January 1, 1988 (additional $3)
●Additional fuel after 1 tank ($4/gallon)
● Gratuity (optional)
● Waverunners cannot go into the Gulf of Mexico.
● Waverunners cannot be used as a shuttle
● Drivers & person signing contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals. Minors will need their parent to sign for them to participate and also have a parent on the water with them.
● Those who were born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 can operate the boat but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 you do not need this license. The test is available on-site for $3 or you can take the test online from our website or a link will be provided in your confirmation email.
● Riders are not required to take a boaters test.
● This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
● Children 5 and up can ride along with a parent, based on their size and ability to hold on while in motion.
● During this rental you will be responsible for captaining your own vessel and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
● Your Driver must be proficient in English for instructions and communicating with Law Enforcement. ● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, cell phone, and a towel.
● Waverunners have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● Waverunner docks are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price can be prorated accordingly.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment. If you depart later than your scheduled departure time, it will shorten your duration of your paid time.
Need to take your Temporary Boater Safety test? You can now do it ahead of time. Click the "Start Now" button below.