Private Shell Island Snorkeling Excursion
Discover the hidden gems of the Panama City area on a Private Shell Island Snorkeling Excursion in St. Andrews Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This cruise takes guests to Shell Island, known for its abundance of sea shells and marine life. Guests will explore the shallow reefs and search for shells while encountering a wide variety of colorful fish, sea turtles, and other marine life. All equipment is provided and guides are certified for a safe and amazing experience.
- Private Shell Island Snorkeling Excursion departing from Panama City, Florida
- See local wildlife such as dolphins, hermit crabs, sand dollars, starfish, various fish, sea urchins, & more
- Morning, afternoon, & evening departure times
- Snorkeling gear provided or bring your own
- Fun adventure for all ages
- Private Shell Island Snorkeling Excursion for up to 6 guests departing from Panama City, Florida
- All snorkel equipment
- Licensed captain
- Cooler with ice
- Bottled water
- Life vests
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Drinks & Snacks (no glass containers)
- This experience is not handicap accessible. Those with physical restrictions and guests who exceed 400lbs may have difficulty accessing and boarding the boat. Guests will also need to use the swim ladder to climb back in the boat from the water.
- Touching, feeding, or interacting with dolphins is prohibited by state and federal laws.
- Illegal substances, glass, and fireworks are strictly prohibited on board.
- There is a strict maximum of 6 passengers, regardless of size or age.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- If the vendor deems the weather unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at the vendor's discretion.
- Each member of your party will be required to sign a liability waiver when checking in.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, within reason. A cooler is provided.
- There are restrooms at nearby restaurants but you may need to purchase something in order to use them.
- Dolphin sightings are not guaranteed but they are highly likely.
- Vendor uses a 2019 Twin Vee 260 SE Center Console.
- There is free parking available on-site.