4 Hour Shell Island Dolphin Swim Experience With Water Planet USA
Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to swim with wild dolphins in Panama City Beach. Spend the morning or afternoon with a professional team of instructors that will educate you on the proper way to interact with the dolphins. The tour is capped off with several live swim-ins at Shell Island for potential encounters. The success rate is about 99%.
→ Learn about bottlenose dolphins
→ Professional & experienced crew, trained in childhood development
→ Morning and afternoon trips available.
→ Real-life dolphin encounters at Shell Island
→ Great for all ages and interests
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. The dock is located at 5709 N. Lagoon Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408. We are located inside the Adventures at Sea Marina. You do not have to stand in the Adventures at Sea line. Walk down the boardwalk between the AAS office and Off The Hook restaurant. We are in the 4th kiosk to your right. Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. There is a 3 passenger minimum per boat policy in effect. We reserve the right to reschedule your party of 2 if we do not have at least 1 more person booked for that time. Call 850-230-6030 for updates.
Charters are available March 1st through December 15 depending on weather conditions and availability. Please check the "Book Now" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the departure time. Should you arrive more than 15 minutes after the departure time, your card will be charged, and the trip must leave without you.
Public parking is available at Adventures at Sea Marina.
● Licensed Captain
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● Each dolphin boat is Coast Guard approved for 6 passengers however we have multiple boats offering these trips with a total combined capacity of 18 passengers.
● Trip requires 3 passengers in order to go out, we reserve the right to reschedule all reservations for less than 3 participants. Additional Information
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, sunglasses and camera. Small coolers are allowed.
● If the conditions are appropriate customers will get the chance to swim with the dolphins
●There are no bathrooms on board.