Private Crab Island Charter
Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of Crab Island with our licensed captain leading the way. Relax and unwind on our 15' lilly pad, surrounded by water toys that add to the excitement. Feel the rhythm of your favorite tunes resonating through the air as our complimentary Bluetooth speaker sets the perfect atmosphere. Prepare to be amazed as we navigate through Destin Harbor, East Pass, Crab Island, and Choctawhatchee Bay, all while enjoying an intimate dolphin tour that brings you face to face with these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat. Let us take you on an all-inclusive journey where the star of the show is the enchanting Crab Island, leaving you with memories that will last a lifetime.
● Licensed captain ensures your relaxation and safety
● Experience crab island and chill out on a 15’ lilly pad and water toys
● Jam out to your favorite music with an included bluetooth speaker
● See the Destin Harbor, East pass, Crab Island, and Choctawhatchee Bay
● All trips include a dolphin tour to get up close and personal with the dolphins in their habitat
● Cooler with ice and bottled water
● Life jackets (adult, children, and infant)
● 15’ Lilly pad
● Water toys
● Bluetooth speaker
● Fuel included
What to Bring
● Gratuity (optional)
● There is free parking available at all of our charter pontoon pick up locations. Parking directions will be included in the confirmation messages you receive prior to your trip.
● All chartered trips carry a maximum of 6 passengers regardless of age. Larger groups may be able to book multiple boats to accommodate your larger party. Please call for availability and booking of groups larger than 6 people.
● Customers 21 years and older may bring their own alcohol on board. There is no sale of alcohol allowed on Crab Island.
● No Glass
● No Smoking
● There are vendors on Crab Island that are on parked barges or drive around in boats from May to October that sell t-shirts, ice cream, barbecue, coconuts & pineapples, etc. Most vendors accept cash and some do accept card payments.
● Our pontoon boats are 24 feet with 60 HP motors. They will comfortably hold 6 passengers and store all of your belongings.
● Fishing is allowed from the boat with your own gear and fishing licenses. Cancellation Policy
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the charter, the charter may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.