Xtreme H2o Destin Crab Island Jet Ski/Waverunner Rental
SUMMER SAVINGS - Save $10-20 per hour on rentals before 10am!
Come ride from the best locations in Destin! Customers are launched right near crab island so there is no wasted idle time when leaving the docks. All of the equipment is in great condition unlike other competitors. Awesome fun for the entire family!
→ Yamaha VX 1100 Sport Jet Skis
→ Up to 3 passengers can ride on 1 Jet Ski (See restrictions)
→ No wake zones or idle time
→ Exceed speeds of 40 mph
→ Boater tests available for teenagers 16+ (See details)
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Redeem your voucher at 7 Calhoun Avenue Destin, FL 32541 with a representative. It is best to arrive at least 30 minutes early for instruction.
Jet ski rentals are available for rental March through October. Departure times are available 9am through 5pm daily. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at the Destin Marina which is located at 7 Calhoun Avenue Destin, FL 32541. Limited space is available on high volume days so it is recommended to take one vehicle for your party.
● Fuel (1 tank of gas)
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Required if born on or after January 1, 1988)
● Additional fuel after 1 tank ($4/gallon)
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test and must by 16 years old with a valid US drivers license. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 450lb.
● Jet Ski's MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6pm regardless of the time of departure.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelery. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
● If you do not bring the Jet ski/waverunner back within the time frame designated, a $25/hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, you may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.