Xtreme H20 Pontoon Boat Rental - Departing From Fort Walton Beach
Our pontoon rentals in Fort Walton Beach Florida offer great prices and we even include fuel! NO SURCHARGES from us. We strive to offer the most competitive rates and the best customer service around. We are natives of Destin/Fort Walton Beach, Florida and know all the hot spots and best places to see what you’re after, whether it’s manta rays with wingspans of over 6 feet, or a playful pod of dolphins, we can take you there.
→ All brand new boats!
→ Up to 12 passengers can go on each boat
→ Explore Crab Island and the unspoiled islands of Santa Rosa Sound
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Redeem your voucher at 12 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 with a representative. It is best to arrive at least 30 minutes early for instruction.
Pontoon Boat rentals are available for rental March through October. Departure times are available 9am through 5pm daily. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at 12 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. Limited space is available on high volume days so it is recommended to take one vehicle for your party.
● Fuel (1 tank of gas)
● 12 Passenger pontoon boat
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Required if born on or after January 1, 1988)
● Additional fuel after 1 tank (~$4/gallon)
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a boat or jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Boats are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Boat can hold a maximum of 12 passengers.
● By law, pontoon boat MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 30 minutes prior to sunset regardless of reservation.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Boats have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity and the vendor calls off the rental, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the boat and you are called back in early the price will be prorated accordingly
● If you do not bring the boat back within the time frame designated, a $50 charge for every 15 minutes will be applied.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable and the vendor calls off the rental, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.