Panama City Beach Sunset Cruise
Enjoy a serene evening on the water with this sunset cruise catered to your wants and needs. Float among the waves and capture post card quality photos while taking in the Florida sunset. The cruise is a two hour experience transporting guests through Saint Andrew Bay, Grand Lagoon, and Shell Island. Enjoy an adult beverage you bring on board while the captain shows you the most scenic views in Panama City and Panama City Beach!
- Sunset cruise in Panama City Beach's Saint Andrews Bay, Grand Lagoon, and Shell Island
- BYOB and enjoy your favorite beverage while relaxing on the smooth waves
- Iced coolers are available for your drinks & snacks
- Custom sound system and cushioned seating
- Great for ages 2+
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- All guests must be able to climb into and out of the vessel. There is a small four step ladder onto the waters edge.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities. There is no room for wheelchairs.
- If a customer cancels inside of the 72 hour cancellation window, a 10% fee will be collected.
- No coolers are permitted. One is provided for you that will hold your drinks and snacks.
- There are restrooms available at the departure location but not on the vessel.
- This is a public/community trip unless you book all 6 seats.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests allowed on this tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required to depart.
- No service animals or pets permitted.
- Panama City Beach Sunset Cruise on a 21-foot center console boat
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Drinks (BYOB) & snacks
- Comfortable shoes
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on boat within reason. All charter customers will have an ice chest available to share as needed.
- Guests are allowed to bring one small bag such as a backpack or similar.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- Snorkel equipment is permitted. You will need to bring it.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- There is free parking on-site.
- Smoking is permitted.