Restaurant & Pub Tours
Do you like to eat, drink, and be merry? It is time to be shown around Bay County and see how locals dine. From fine dining to eating on a sandy beach with a picturesque view of Saint Andrews Bay, you will enjoy the comforts and perks of local hot spots. Panama City Beach and the City of Panama City are host to a number of restaurants and bars that are accessible by water. From “Golden Spoon,” award winners to the best slice of pizza in town, the knowledgeable tour guides will not disappoint. This tour focuses on three things: getting your belly full, showing you the beautiful bay system by boat, and ensuring your safe passage while you enjoy the local life.
- Restaurant & Pub Tour of the Panama City Beach area
- Knowledgable, local captain will recommend the best restaurants and pubs to visit
- Arrive in style as you dock and dine
- Great for everyone ages 2+
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made for guests including, lifting and moving. Wheelchairs are not allowed.
- If a customer cancels inside of the 72 hour cancellation window, a 10% fee will be collected.
- Expectant mothers and children under 2 years old should not participate on this cruise.
- No coolers are permitted. One is provided for you that will hold your drinks and snacks.
- There are restrooms available at the departure location but not on the vessel.
- This is a public/community trip unless you book all 6 seats.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests allowed on this tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required to depart.
- No illegal drugs or weapons are allowed.
- No service animals or pets permitted.
- Restaurant & Pub Tour on a 21 foot center console
- Licensed captain
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on boat within reason. All charter customers will have an ice chest available to share as needed.
- Guests are allowed to bring one small bag such as, a backpack or similar.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- There is free parking on-site.
- Smoking is permitted.