Private Snorkeling & Lagoon Shelling Excursion
THE BOAT IS ALL YOURS! (*Price includes 6 seats)
If strolling barefoot along a white sandy beach with the backdrop of emerald green water behind you is on your bucket list, then this Private Beach & Lagoon Shelling Excursion is calling your name. Northwest Florida beaches are home to a diverse ecosystem, teeming with life and little mementos of life that once was...seashells! Your knowledgeable guides will show you the ropes and explain the anatomy of the various mollusks you encounter, as well as give you and your crew important tidbits of information about all the shells you find. With onboard reference guides, your family will have an awesome time matching up and learning about the animals that once inhabited the shells collected. From Florida fighting conchs to Lightning Whelks, and Crown Conchs to driftwood, even the novice sheller will not go home empty handed. This tour includes both snorkeling & shelling! If you are ready to shell-ebrate good times, book today!
- Stroll the white sandy beaches of Panama City Beach and Shell Island
- Gain knowledge of various shells and biodiversity of local bays and lagoons
- Onboard reference guides for you to match and learn as you go
- Great for families and children ages 2+
- Totally private trip for up to 6 guests
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- All guests must be able to climb into and out of the vessel. There is a small four step ladder onto the waters edge.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities. There is no room for wheelchairs.
- If a customer cancels inside of the 72 hour cancellation window, a 10% fee will be collected.
- No coolers are permitted. One is provided for you that will hold your drinks and snacks.
- There are restrooms available at the departure location but not on the vessel.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests allowed on this tour.
- No service animals or pets permitted.
- Private Beach & Lagoon Shelling Excursion for up to 6 guests
- Shelling guide
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sand bucket/bag for shells
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinks & snacks
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on boat within reason. All charter customers will have an ice chest available to share as needed.
- Guests are allowed to bring one small bag such as a backpack or similar.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- Snorkel equipment is permitted. You will need to bring it.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- There is free parking on-site.
- Smoking is permitted.