Private Panama City Beach Sunset Cruise
THE BOAT IS ALL YOURS! (*Price includes 6 seats)
Enjoy a serene evening on the water with this Private Panama City Beach Sunset Cruise and experience the scenic views of Saint Andrews Bay, Grand Lagoon, and Shell Island. Float around and gaze at the sky as you take in the surreal beauty around you. The Emerald Coast is known for its unrivaled cotton candy sunsets. So, sit atop the gentle waves and capture some postcard quality photos of the day. Don't miss your chance to see a Panama City Beach sunset tonight!
- Private sunset cruise in Panama City Beach's Saint Andrews Bay, Grand Lagoon, and Shell Island for up to 6 guests
- BYOB and enjoy your favorite beverage while relaxing on the smooth waves
- Iced coolers are available for your drinks and snacks
- Custom sound system and cushioned seating
- Great for ages 2+
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- All guests must be able to climb into and out of the vessel. There is a small four step ladder onto the waters edge.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities. There is no room for wheelchairs.
- If a customer cancels inside of the 72 hour cancellation window, a 10% fee will be collected.
- No coolers are permitted. One is provided for you that will hold your drinks and snacks.
- There are restrooms available at the departure location but not on the vessel.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests allowed on this tour.
- No service animals or pets permitted.
- Private Panama City Beach Sunset Cruise for up to 6 guests
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Drinks (BYOB) & snacks
- Comfortable shoes
- ID Additional Information
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on boat within reason. All charter customers will have an ice chest available to share as needed.
- Guests are allowed to bring one small bag such as a backpack or similar.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- Snorkel equipment is permitted. You will need to bring it.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- There is free parking on-site.
- Smoking is permitted.