1920s Murder Mystery Dinner Show Presented by ICMTheatre Group
Friday, Nov. 6th, 13th & 20th at 6:30 pm (ALL DATES ARE SOLD OUT)
Enjoy a delectable plated dinner situated around an up-close show set in an early 1920's speakeasy. An artifact has been brought in to be appraised from the excavation of King Tut’s tomb, but does his curse follow? Between Murder, the Mafia, Moonshining, Mystics, and the supernatural, this mystery will take everything Detective Gunn [AND YOU] has to solve the case.
This family entertainment features actors in a live, interactive, and comedic experience with audience members as they work to solve the "murder" through physical clues, spoken dialogue, and inferred character motives.
There is no dress code or no age restrictions but we do encourage 1920 attire.
Click on RESERVE YOUR TICKETS to check availability or call 251-237-3330
Garden Salad With Ranch Or Balsamic Vinaigrette
Spaghetti With Meat Balls
1 Soda Or Bottled Water
*Refills and a limited alcoholic beverage menu will be available for purchase at additional costs, cash only
*Meal proudly prepared by Groovy Goat
General Admission Dinner & Show $49.00
**Fresh Flower Gift ADD-ON Only $30!**
• Beautiful fresh flowers and a vase will be ready at your table to surprise your date.
Doors open at 6:00 pm, the show starts at 6:30 pm and lasts approx. 90 minutes, dinner is served around 7:00 pm. If you want to sit with another group, please purchase your tickets together, or please put their name in the comments during checkout.
Brandon Styles Theater is located next to Alvin's Island & across from Lucy's Restaurant. Our intimate theater offers concessions and a magic shop too!
→ Professional cast
→ Great for date-night or families
→ Dinner & show
● Tickets are held under your last name. Once you arrive at the venue, present your name to the hostess to check-in before finding your seat. You DO NOT need to print your voucher.
● Free Parking at OWA
● Park at OWA's parking lot and walk through the clock tower entrance near Groovy Goat Restaurant. Once you pass Hershey's, turn right and Brandon Styles Theater is located next to Alvin's Island & across from Lucy's Restaurant.
● Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
● Tickets are only valid for the day of booking
● Children under 3 are FREE when sitting in a parents lap
● Handicap accessible
● Certified service dogs welcome
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. If for any reason the show is canceled, customers may receive a full refund or move to another show time/date.