Murder To The Max - 1980s Murder Mystery Dinner Show Presented by ICMTheatre Group
August 18th, 19th & 20th at 6:30 pm
Get ready for a blast from the past as you join us for our brand-new 1980s themed mystery, Murder To The Max! As attendees of the 1988 Arthur Adams High School Homecoming Dance, you must help Detective Gunn interrogate our outrageous suspects, analyze evidence, and look for clues to bring the killer to justice! So grab your hairspray, gas up the DeLorean, and crank up the volume on your boombox for Murder To The Max!
This family entertainment features actors in a live, interactive, and comedic experience with audience members as they work to solve the "murder" through physical clues, spoken dialogue, and inferred character motives.
There are no dress code or age restrictions but we do encourage 1980s attire.
Click on RESERVE YOUR TICKETS to check availability or call 251-237-3330
Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich
1 Soda Or Bottled Water
*Menu subject to change without notice.
*Refills and a limited alcoholic beverage menu will be available for purchase at additional costs, cash only.
*Meal proudly prepared by Groovy Goat
General Admission Dinner & Show $50.00
**Fresh Flower Gift ADD-ON Only $30!**
• Beautiful fresh flowers and a vase will be ready at your table to surprise your date.
Doors open at 6:00 pm for community seating. Tables will be assigned so if you want to sit with another group please let us know in the guest comments during checkout. The show starts at 6:30 pm and lasts approx. 90 minutes, dinner is served around 7:00 pm.
→ Professional cast
→ Great for date-night or families
→ Dinner & show
● Tickets are held under your last name. Once you arrive at the venue, present your name to the hostess to check in before finding your seat. You DO NOT need to print your voucher.
● Free Parking at OWA. *You do not have to pay admission to get into OWA, Brandon Styles Theater is separate from the amusement park.
● Park at OWA's parking lot and walk through the clock tower entrance near Groovy Goat Restaurant. Once you pass Hershey's, turn right and Brandon Styles Theater is located next to Alvin's Island & across from Lucy's Restaurant. DO NOT GO TO THE OWA THEATER NEXT TO PAULA DEEN'S.
● Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
● Tickets are only valid for the day of booking
● Children under 3 are FREE when sitting in a parents lap
● Handicap accessible
● Certified service dogs welcome