MURD-ARR! A Pirate Murder Mystery Dinner Show Presented by ICMTheatre Group
Thursday, March 7 at 6:30 pm
Join us for a delicious dinner while experiencing an exciting pirate-themed show. Welcome to the Caribbean, where you can enjoy the beautiful beaches, warm weather, plenty of rum, and lots of pirates! It's 1735, and we're on Cursed Skull Island, a place rumored to have buried treasure and a curse. Prepare for a thrilling story full of lies, deceit, rum, and a murder mystery. Help us solve the case of the pirate who killed their captain!
This family entertainment features actors in a live, interactive, and comedic experience with audience members as they work to solve the "murder" through physical clues, spoken dialogue, and inferred character motives.
There are no dress code or age restrictions but we do encourage pirate attire.
*Please keep in mind that ticket sales close 24 hours prior to each show so we have a final count for catering. Click on RESERVE YOUR TICKETS to check availability or call 251-237-3330
Salad, grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes, green beans, roll, dessert bottled water or soda.
*Menu subject to change without notice. No substitutions.
General Admission Dinner & Show $60.00
Doors open at 6:00 pm for community seating. Tables will be assigned so if you want to sit with another group please let us know in the guest comments during checkout. The show starts at 6:30 pm and lasts approx. 2 hours, dinner is served around 7:00 pm.
→ Professional cast
→ Great for date-night or families
→ Dinner & show
● Tickets are held under your last name. Once you arrive at the venue, present your name to the hostess to check in before finding your seat. You DO NOT need to print your voucher.
● Free Parking at OWA. *You do not have to pay admission to get into OWA, Brandon Styles Theater is separate from the amusement park.
● Park at OWA's parking lot and walk through the clock tower entrance near Groovy Goat Restaurant. Once you pass Hershey's, turn right and Brandon Styles Theater is located next to Alvin's Island. DO NOT GO TO THE OWA THEATER!
● Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
● Tickets are only valid for the day of booking
● Children under 3 are FREE when sitting in a parents lap
● Handicap accessible
● Certified service dogs welcome