Banana Boat Rides - Tarpon Beach Access
Why are Banana Boat Rides so fun?
Because going fast on a bouncy, cushioned banana is a blast! A banana boat ride consists of an inflatable, double banana with handles that you hold on to while being pulled by a jet ski through Destin's beautiful, emerald green water. Watch out, part of the fun is falling off of the banana. But don't worry, you are fitted with a life jacket and we pick you up for more fun! Fun for the whole family! We take only your group out at a time so you get a personalized trip.
●Up to 6 passengers per banana boat
●U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain
We are located at the bottom of the Tarpon Beach Access. Take the walkway between Crystal Sands and the Sea Oats Motel at 3300 Scenic Hwy 98, Destin, Florida 32541. Click link for directions:
(Directions w/ address and pictures --> https://imgur.com/a/QqBaHTn ). Arrive 20 minutes before departure time to check-in. Wear a bathing suit, bring cash for tips, and leave valuables that cannot get wet in your car. Photo ID is required for all credit purchases at check-in. You will be boarding the boat from the water. Plan for traffic delays in June, July, and August. We reserve the right to charge $50 late fee if your party does not arrive by the scheduled time. Excessive delays cannot be accommodated and will result in cancellation without refund. Limited parking in summer on the street near the Tarpon Street Beach Access or any public parking lot. Check in at the hut, and we will see you soon... on the banana! Hold on to the butterflies in your tummy and board 'cause we are gonna bounce!
Duration: 12 Minutes round trip.
● Life jackets & Gear
● U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain with a sense of humor
● Gratuities - cash or credit - 15% customary
Limited in summer. Park in public parking for $5 or on the street near the Tarpon Street beach access.
● Children 5-17 may ride with adult permission.
● Pregnant women are not allowed on the boat, we love and care about our next generation! We accommodate all disabilities and ages on the boat, but only children 5 years old and older may participate. Participants must not have an acute back injury, unstable heart conditions, or weigh over 300 lbs.
● Banana boat is limited to 6 passengers.
● Customers will get wet so dress appropriately.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back deck of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Customers are recommended to wear sunblock.
● Electronics may be exposed to the salt water. We cannot be responsible for damage to phones, cameras, etc. Bring at your own risk or leave on beach.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a refund.